Cha Moods will hold a Tea Master aged Shu Pu'er Tea Tasting Gongfucha Style event in the city center of Amsterdam, at our new physical location!. We break apart these precious cakes for up to 10 infusions per tea.
We will be tasting Shu Pu'er cakes made by Tea Master Zhuang Jin Li, based in Menghai, Xishuangbanna, Yunnan, China. She has over-50-year experience in making Pu’er tea, and has created many renowned classic pieces even after her retirement from the famous Meng Hai Tea Factory as Chief Quality Officer. She is one of the few in the industry who have mastered the traditional blending technology and unique fermentation process of Meng Hai Tea Factory, the producers of the infamous TAETEA 大益 tea.
Time & Date: 12:45 PM - 2:30 PM on Dec 8th, 2023
Location: Singel 281 Amsterdam, Amsterdam
Number of guests: Maximum 6
- The guests will taste 3 different types of Shu Pu'er, all from Tea master Zhuang Jin Li
2015 Bulang Wild Big Tree Shu Pu'er Tea Cake 唯幽 |
- 2015 Menghai Wild Big Tree Shu Pu'er Tea Cake 红韵
2016 Meng Song Gushu Shu Pu'er Tea Cake 栀艾
Surprise Pu'er Brewing method
- Cha Moods will explain what the various Shu Pu'er is, the origins and the cultivars
- Yang a will guide you on a full rounded tasting tour, from how to brew Shu Pu'er to how to appreciate them
- We will do comparative tasting on three teas, together with a blind tea tasting 'contest'.
- We are happy to answer all the questions you have on Chinese tea in general. Small snacks will be served in the meanwhile for a better tasting experience.