Cha Moods will hold a Tea Master aged White Tea Tasting event in the city center of Amsterdam. We break apart these precious cakes for up to 10 infusions per tea.
Tea Master Mei Xiang Jin, is an Inheritor of intangible cultural heritage for the techniques of making White Tea in the most authentic area: Fudin. These batch of white tea cakes raw aged tea material are selected by Master Mei, released in a special limited edition form for private collection.
Time & Date: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM on Sep 10th, Sep 13th, 2023
Location: Nieuwe Herengracht 25-H, Amsterdam
Number of guests: Maximum 8
- The guests will taste 3 different types of Aged White Tea, all from Tea master Mei Xiang Jin
2018 Laoshu Gongmei White Tea Cake 15g 老树贡眉 |
Full Size Product
- 2017 Baimudan White Tea Cake 15g 白牡丹 | Full Size Product
2018 Laoshu Yinzhen White Tea Cake 15g 老树银针 | Full Size Product
Surprise White Tea Brewing method
- Cha Moods will explain what the various Aged White is, the origins and the cultivarsCha Moods will explain what the various Aged White is, the origins and the cultivars
- Our fellow tea friend Andrea will guide you on a full rounded tasting tour, from how to brew Aged White Tea to how to appreciate them
- We will do comparative tasting on two teas, together with a blind tea tasting 'contest'.
- We are happy to answer all the questions you have on Chinese tea in general. Small snacks will be served in the meanwhile for a better tasting experience.